Cad Drafting Process
Our Cad Drafting Process
STEP 1 -GETTING STARTED
Required Items to Begin CAD Drafting Process.
- Hard copies of drawings
- Scanned drawings in .TIF or PDF format via email
- AutoCAD files (.dwg, .dwt) or Revit files (.rvt)
Clear instruction on type of drafting service requirement
- Revit Architecture
STEP 2 - PROJECT BEGINNING
- After receiving files Our Task of Evaluation Starts and any special requirements we will required.
- The Engineer converts and checks the CAD file to make sure that all instructions and standards were followed.
- Updating via Emails on every achievement of Mile stones.
- CAD manager will check converted file and compares it to original document for errors or omissions and for compliance with all special instructions.
- Errors and omissions are noted and the CAD manager works with the Engineer to assure that all errors and omissions are corrected as necessary.
STEP 3 - COMPLETION OF PROJECT
1. Final drawing will pass through Project Manager - CAD manager reviews the document for 100% accuracy. All instructions and standards are checked for like
- AutoCAD or Revit files
- PDF - Color
- PDF - Black & White
- TIF image
2. Finally CAD manager visually compares and approves that the electronic file matches the original document. The file is delivered to client via different options like.
- FTP Download
- Email (if total files are less than 10MB)
Corporate Office (India)
YANTRAM BPO SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
#902" Samedh "Tower,
Opp. HSBC Bank ,C.G.Road,
Ahmedabad-380009 Gujarat .